## Server Release 3.10.0 6 November 2019
- TeamSpeak Client 3.3.0 or later is needed to connect to this and upcoming server
- New channel property `channel_unique_identifier` that contains a channel UID that
is unchanged by snapshot import/exports.
- New compressed snapshot format that is easier to use.
- New optional parameter `-keepfiles` for `serversnapshotdeploy` that doesn't delete
files of channels that exist in the snapshot and on the server.
- New optional parameter `password` to snapshot commands for specifying an optional
password to encrypt the snapshot. The password is always being omitted from the
- New command line parameter `hints_enabled`(defaults to `1`).
When enabled, the server will send permission hints to clients, that allows clients
to know, if certain actions are likely to succeeded or not.
- New embedded default license is valid until the 1st of July 2020.
- Improved TeamSpeak Server performance, and reduced packet loss on very busy servers.
- Allocation of client IDs has been changed.
- Permission `i_ft_file_delete_power` is now required to overwrite a file.
- "Server Admin Token" has been renamed to "Server Admin Privilege Key" in the new
- Fixed a few potential crashes.
- Fixed database error when getting the same custom property assigned twice on MariaDB.
- Fixed `clientgetids` incorrectly returning `database empty result set` when more then
one client was connected with the queried `cluid`.