- Support for new license types (Gamer, Commercial, Sponsorship).
- `clientaddservergroup` and `clientdelservergroup` allowing to add and remove one
or more server groups to a client.
- `servergroupaddclient` and `servergroupdelclient` allow to add and remove one
or more clients to a server group.
- `quit` can be used while being flood banned.
- `channeledit`, `channelpermlist` and `custominfo` return
more appropriate error codes.
- `servertemppasswordadd` does not allow a zero duration.
- Parsing of boolean parameters has been made more restrictive.
- Plugin command notifications contain invoker data.
- QueryAdmin-Password and ServerAdmin-Token are printed again, when starting the
TeamSpeak 3 Server using the startscript or with the daemon parameter.
- A crash related to 'set_option: Bad file descriptor' has been fixed.
- Temporary passwords are being checked for clients with the
ignore server password priviledge.
- A bug where some ServerQuery notifications were sent twice after using
- `serverlist -short -uid` works as expected now.
- `clientlist -badges` shows all client badges again.
- Startscript checks if instance is already running.
- Server did not start any longer on some Linux systems
Thank you 'Ragyal'.