=== Client Release 3.2.0 5 Jul 2018
! Dropped support for pre 3.1.0 TeamSpeak servers.
+ Introducing myTeamSpeak integrations for Twitch. Link your Twitch account
with your myTeamSpeak account and enjoy special benefits on TeamSpeak
servers of your subscribed Twitch streamers. This requires sending along
your myTeamSpeak ID, enabling the server to check if your account is
subscribed to the Streamer.
+ improved server tree performance.
- fixed bug where the client show the wrong client info if the client loads
- Various myTeamSpeak Sync bug fixes and improvements.
- Client does not show a myTeamspeak ID error anymore when connecting to a pre
- minor fix in myTeamSpeak ID creation if requested by multiple clients.
+ Added proper error handling for integrations if the TeamSpeak server has a
huge time difference.
- Server integration cache is updated properly even if the integration was
deleted and added again while connected.
- Fixed problem assigning the desired groups when logging in to an account
while connected to a TeamSpeak server.
- Updated handling in myTeamSpeak options tab in case of connection issues.
- Fixed sorting of groups in server integration drop down box.
- Privilege key error dialog now only appears once when using an invalid key.