- Category: News Teamspeak 3 Client
=== Client Release 3.0.8 - 16 Jul 2012
+ Added support for SRV records when resolving domain names. Format for a SRV
record for a TS3 server is:
"_ts3._udp.name TTL IN SRV priority weight port target"
It is also possible to add a SRV record for a TSDNS server for a domain, the
format for this is:
"_tsdns._tcp.name TTL IN SRV priority weight port target"
The priority when resolving is: (1) _ts3 SRV record, (2) _tsdns SRV record,
(3) TSDNS, (4) DNS
+ Added local server banner via filetransfer.
+ Added showing the chat line limit and its typed chars.
+ Added check of containing files before deleting a channel.
+ Added after assigning a hotkey the lockable key like NUM_LOCK etc. will be
switched back to its previous state.
+ Added notification channel deleted/edited "by the server". Please note the
two added keys CHANNEL_DELETED_BY_SERVER and CHANNEL_EDITED_OTHER_BY_SERVER
in settings.ini. Addon Sound Packs can add them too.
+ Added custom "block receiving whisper" button for toolbar.
+ Added activate/deactivate/toggle hotkeys to block receiving whispers.
+ Mac OS X: Added Apple Developer ID certificate for gatekeeper in upcoming
Mountain Lion release.
* Clients can now be dragged from chat log.
* Enable drag&drop from "List All Clients" again. Drag applies to the selected
* Save last sorting of "List All Clients" list. Apply sorting whenever new
clients arrive after clicking the "More" button. Nicknames are now sorted
* Show invoker if client description was edited by another client.
* Support bbCode in ts3plugin_infoData text
* Package installer only autoactivates styles if a qss file is present.
- Fixed "RenderDeviceContext" logging on Windows.
- Overhauled Delete Avatar mechanism to trigger more reliable when avatar was
deleted by another user.
- Some typo fixes in English and German texts.
- Fixed voice test no longer ignores "vad over ptt".
- Fixed strange behavior when hammering PTT during voice test.
- Fixed changing enable/disable delayPTT and its delay value during voice test.
- Fixed using "Keyboard & Mouse" hotkey system with Synergy.
- Fixed chat line issue when opening menu e.g. via ALT+S.
- Fixed an issue with the filetransfer slots could get over the maximum of 10.
- Fixed crash when parsing a corrupt urls.dat (thanks to torzsi for the file).
Please note: urls.dat is now called caught_urls.dat and because it got a new
internal format, the old one will be deleted after convertion.
- Fixed displaying wrong default channel group in channelgroup permissions.
- Fixed a memory leak, which could increase memory usage drastically when
running the client for a very long time.
- Fixed filter clear button in server/client logviews, cleaned up layouts.
- Fixed chat line edit char counter which now counts also unicode characters,
so the displayed characters can be different from the counter.