=== Client Release 3.0.11 - 31 Jul 2013
! Changed the platform string for the Mac OsX platform from "Mac" to "OS X"
+ Added (Windows only) hotkey support for multiple USB devices. If we cannot
get the USB device name from the system, we will try to read it from a local
file. Please notice usb.ids in root folder. You can always overwrite it with
the latest version from http://www.linux-usb.org/usb.ids.
+ The chat- and poke messages are now styleable too. Please notice the
default_chat.qss in styles/ folder for example. The default_chat.qss is also
the fallback if <stylename>_chat.qss does not exist.
+ Added "Classic" theme for users who want the old chat color scheme back.
+ Protection against DOS attacks was added to server 3.0.8. Added required
counterpart of this functionality to the client. Server 3.0.8 requires
client 3.0.11 to connect.
+ Added C++ runtime libraries to Linux deployment
* Reworked URLs storage hopefully fixing crash on loading corrupt data file.
Stored URLs from previous versions will expire.
* Autoexpire URLs after 180 days.
* Plugin API: printMessage and printMessageToCurrentTab are now executed in
the GUI thread, fixing a crash in the Arma plugin.
* Added "Channel" to Receive/Sent Poke notification. New default for both
is server + channel + client.
* Added confirmation when deleting an Identity via the remove button.
* Automatically close "ban client" and "serverquery login" dialogs when
* Added limit of 40 characters in phonetic nickname field in channel dialog.
* Added character limit to name field in server/channel copy dialog.
* Added copying Server IP to clipboard from server connectioninfo dialog.
* Added a dialog to make sure the user will be informed about old USB device
hotkeys. They have to be newly assigned once.
* Changed default chat notification settings for outgoing pokes.
* Changed default settings for neutral contacts, no custom name anymore.
* Added rootIsDecorated to remove collapse indicator on root item to stylesheet
* Added to client template: CLIENT_VERSION_SHORT, CLIENT_CONNECTED_SINCE
* Added to channel template: CHANNEL_VOICE_DATA_ENCRYPTED_FLAG
* Added to server template: SERVER_VERSION_SHORT
* Added that info frame loads the <style>_chat.qss
- Fixed issue with outgoing poke display when user has special characters in
in his nickname and the poke contains an URL.
- Removed Collected URLs item from the tray menu.
- Fixed some custom nickname displays which were not shown correctly (chat,
poke and whisper history).
- Fixed UTF-8 display of country tooltips (e.g. Cura�ao), added bl.png for
- Fixed "Make current channel default" in bookmarks dialog which didn't work
properly after adding this bookmark while already being connected.
- Fixed wrong connection count for new bookmarks (was 1 after creation even
if we didn't connect yet).
- Fixed vanishing port number from bookmark address field.
- Fixed issue with chat pen displaying chat partner is typing when he was
just interacting with the tab.
- Fixed webserver list freezing when webserver is not reachable.
- Fixed wrong "Apply/Discard" dialog when changing option pages.
- Plugin API: Callbacks are now called properly on requestFileList
- Fixed issues with highlight and filter in server log dialog.
- Fixed offline message subject which will no longer send newlines.
- Fixed that http:// is now the default scheme when missing in poke- or
- Fixed stylesheet helper hotkey which now shows the correct object names.
- Fixed the translation of some hotkey descriptions.
- Fixed server messages which had an additional whitespace at the beginning.
- Fixed quoting of channel- and user links.
- Fixed pasting a newline character which now is prevented at several places.
- Fixed discarding mouse buttons at hotkey system "Keyboard & Mouse Only". If
you don't need discarding, "Default" is the better choice and also more
- Fixed unusable sound devices in osx
- Fixed default Downloads folder on Linux, no longer download to home dir.