- Category: News Teamspeak 3 Client
- Read Time: 1 min
=== Client Release 126.96.36.199 - 10 Oct 2015
! Hotfix release to fix security vulnerability
=== Client Release 3.0.18 - 23 Sep 2015
+ Updated to Qt 5.5.0 for improved Windows 10 compatibility and to fix a crash
seen in client 3.0.17
+ Added option to always prevent poke dialog as quick workaround after GamesCom
feedback. See Options/Applications/Never Show Poke Dialog. This may be
removed again when a more final solution is implemented.
+ Added warning dialog when opening hyperlinks to external pages.
+ Added cw.png to countries flags
* Updated bundled Overwolf installer
- Fixed address field on connect dialog to accept ts3server:// links again,
a bug introduced with 3.0.17 release.
- No contextmenu in clients list of server groups dialog when the currently
selected group is not a regular group.
- Fixed Windows 8.1 and 10 detection in new statistics gathering in 3.0.17.
- Updated some icons and banners where outdated logo was shown.
- Prevent uploading URL shortcuts on Windows to prevent a client freeze.
- Corrected a few typos in permissions help texts.
=== Client Release 3.0.17 - 04 Aug 2015
+ Added automatic crashdump upload, replacing the old manual upload to the
forum. In case of a crash, a report tool will show and ask the user if the
dump should automatically be uploaded to our servers.
+ Collect and send anonymous statistics about users hardware and operating
system to us for internal decisions (which hardware and OS version needs to
be supported etc.). Disabled by default, user will be asked by a dialog the
first time if he agrees to send the data. Decision can be changed later in
Options/Application/Anonymous Statistics. What exactly is being sent is
displayed in the client log. If agreed, data is sent once per month. Users on
beta channel always send the data.
+ Added multilingual license agreement dialog due to legal requirements.
+ Added multilingual newsticker with support dynamic update periods.
+ Multilingual Windows installer.
+ Iconpacks default_colored_2014 and default_mono_2014 updated. Some icons
were overhauled and some new were added.
+ OS X: Added support for GateKeeper Version 2 signatures for OS X 10.9 and
+ Added more icon names to settings.ini.
+ Improved support for high resolution Retina displays.
+ Added dialog to restart client after changing iconpack or language.
+ Added taskbar flashing on incoming chat message.
* Updated Windows C++ runtime to version 120.
* Updated to Qt 5.4.1
- Fixed URL capture when emoticon replacement is enabled. The emoticon :/ was
replaced inside hyperlinks (http://) and thus ruined the link. Also fixed
clientid:// and channelid:// links, which were affected by the same problem.
- Fixed scaling of various images.
- Fixed possible crashes related to filetransfer.
- Changed appearance of poke dialog when client is minimized, hidden or behind
a fullscreen application.
- Fixed crash with rotating users in 3D sound.
- Fixed possible crash with some bluetooth controllers.
- Fixed searching server tree for customname and nickname.
- Fixed sending offline messages to multiple users.
- Fixed issue with chat partner disconnecting.
- Fixed special character treatment in TSDNS resolver.
- Fixed various issues with URL tagging.
- Reworked UTF 8 conversion backend.
- Fixed possible crash with invalid texts in virtual server settings dialog.
- Removed appscanner plugin due to questionable usefulness
=== Client Release 3.0.16 - 06 Aug 2014
+ Added two new iconpacks, one as new default. When using the old default
iconpack, it will be changed to the new default once. Old iconpack is
still included for people who prefer it.
+ Added new modern theme, but do not set as default automatically.
* Updated template files to use the new icon syntax.
* Added plugin_sdk.html to install directory, pointing to the current download
- Fixed possible issue with control DLL plugin and recent Overwolf release.
Page 7 of 19