+ Added possibility to overwrite Qt style icons with custom iconpacks
- Fixed master volume widget layout with vertical toolbar orientation
- Fixed fallback mechanism for tpl template files
- Fix for rare crash found in beta-1 crashdumps
! This is the last release with support for Windows Vista
+ Added tooltips over client and channel items in server tree
+ Added SVG support for icons. Most icons are no longer hardcoded to fixed size
+ Replaced included default_mono and default_colored iconpacks with SVG icons.
Iconpacks with PNG icons are still supported, so existing third-party
iconpacks continue to work. We encourage third-party iconpack authors to
update their iconpacks with SVG icons.
+ Overhauled icons in most windows for improved support for high dpi monitors.
* Updated Qt to 5.6.2 on Windows and macOS
* Updated Visual Studio C++ runtime on Windows to 14.0.24215 (MSVC 2015-3)
* New default style for infoframe based on "Improved Default" by Sven Paulsen.
* Removed old default/modern/classic styles.
* Rewrote translation mechanism for infoframe styles. Translations now come
from lagos_xx.qm and are filled by C++, so multiple language templates are
no longer necessary. However, for legacy style support, language templates
will be loaded with priority. So if e.g. clientinfo_de.tpl exists, it will
be used. If not, clientinfo.tpl is loaded, which should contain the new
* Updater no longer downloads banner from server, banner is now hardcoded in
executable. Dynamic banners currently not needed.
- Addon management UI now properly shows state when plugins failed to
- Multiple minor fixes to recently overhauled hotkey system
- Fixed infinite password dialog in file browser when using cancel
- Multiple minor filetransfer fixes
- Uninstaller now automatically closes the client instead of showing dialog.
- Fixed some wrong icon names in default iconpacks, which caused these icons
to be loaded from fallback default.zip.
- Automatically clean null icons from icon cache when updating from 3.1.4
to 3.1.5 client. 3.1.4 might have downloaded SVGs which it cannot use, which
causes creation of an empty icon file.
- Fixed package installer crash on Windows 32-bit OS.
- Fixed length check in various nickname input fields. Trim whitespaces before
calculating length when doing validity checks.
- Added bandaids for misbehaving audio drivers on Windows